|humic acid (dry base )%||60%min|
|potassium (as K2O)||8%,10%,12%|
3) Function & Benefits:
· Plant growth stimulant, promote root development and stimulates seed germination.
· Enhance nutrient uptake by combining nutrients and humic acids and keep a well-balanced nutrition.
· Enhance the resilience of crops. such as cold, drought, pest, disease and toppling resistance.
· Promotes healthier, stronger plants and enhance appearance
· Potassium is an important component of chlorophyll, speed up the photosynthesis.
· Soil conditioner. Improve soil structure. Increase ion exchange capacity of soil.
· Enhance resistance to stress for soil, especially reduce high salts in alkaline soils.
· Enhance nutrients uptake and increases the content of humus in soil.
Prevents soil from contamination of heavy metallic ions as well as other harmful matters.
· Fertilizer efficiency promoter. Greatly improve the utilization of .Nitrogen