foliar raw material fertilizer amino acid in agriculture
There are two source, one is from animal fur, the other is from soybean.
It is light yellow powder, excellent flowing, dissolve totally and instant, easy to wet.
This product is amino acids also contain organic nitrogen, it is leading raw materials for amino acids leaf fertilizer, also can use to fertigation and base fertilizer to promote crops growing. Amino acid contents is upto 80%, which is soybean source extracted. Especially for organic agriculture.
Product Function and Benefits:
1) Stimulates protein synthesis and improve crop production;
2) Ncrease absorption of nutrients through leaves and roots;
3) Promotes enzymatic activity as a natural stimulant;
4) Ncreases the protein, sugar and vitamin content in the plant;
5) Improves the efficiency of the pesticides and fungicide;
6) Increase crop resistance to adverse conditions like drought, frost, and disease;
7) Supports the plant with needed amino acids and peptides;
8) Decreases the incidence of certain plant diseases;
9) Increases crop yield and quality;
10) Natural organic fertilize;
11) Improves water retention, fertility and permeability of soil.